MOBILE NOTARY SERVICES
Notary Public Services
- Self Proving Affidavit for Wills and Testaments
- Living Trust Documents
- Medical Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Lien Release
- Minor (Child) Travel Consent
- Minor (Child) Medical Consent
- Real Estate Documents/Deeds
- Vehicle Release Form (for tow lot)
- Separation Agreement
- Other documents needing a notarized signature
- USPS Form 1583 – Application for Delivery of Mail Through Agent
ID Verification for Employment
- I9 – Employment Eligibility Verification
Certified Loan Signing Agent
- Collaborates with mortgage lenders, title companies, and third-party services to accurately complete loan signings, and purchases and sales of real property.
- Experience with refinance, purchase, seller, HELOC, reverse, VA, and commercial loan packages.
- Provides same day delivery to local title companies, if needed.
- Act as a Trustee Agent to cry a foreclosure sale.
Customer Service and Trustworthiness
Iris Carter-Collins is an former SBA advisor and adjunct instructor at PGC college for over 20 years. I have years of business experience and is dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction.
“I am fortunate to have served many happy clients, and I look forward to helping you.”
Background Screening by NNA (National Notary Association)
“I enjoy meeting people from diverse sociocultural, educational, and ethnic backgrounds. Contact me today to make your appointment.” Mobile Notary Request Online Form (non title or escrow company)
Click to Call or Text Me!
How I assist you.
Currently, I am notarizing documents in-person. Please let me know when you schedule if you are interested in Remote Online Notarization (RON). Online notarization was passed into law in 2021. I have been assisting retirement communities notarizing power of attorneys, wills and sales of out of state properties. I also provide notary signing services for title/escrow companies and real estate agents clients and other individuals. More information about the process can be found in the link below.
See if Online Notarizationis right for you.
DISCLAIMER: I am a Notary Public and Notary Signing Agent, not an attorney. I am not licensed to practice law which means I cannot offer legal advice (i.e., explain the contents of any documents) or accept fees for legal services. Legal questions should be directed to a licensed professional like an attorney.`