- An escrow company should consider the importance of referrals, communication, and technology
- The escrow company has a history of positive service with the buyers, sellers, and real estate agents, in other words a good reputation.
- The realtor wants to make sure that the escrow service they use is aware of all the ins and outs of escrow!
An escrow company that has a scattered track record may not know the escrow process.
- Realtors want to make sure you know the process fees and have a set timeline of how long the process is on average.
- Due to COVID-19, there has been a shift to making escrow more digital and you want to make sure
you are choosing a company that is up to date on the latest technology, processes, and services
- They want an escrow company that values time, transparency, and convenience.
- The also look for an escrow company that offers tools and technology that support digital escrow as a viable option.
- Realtors know that their real estate business can benefit greatly from an experienced escrow company.
The closing process will be smoother, which means a less stressful time for all parties involved — including you!